Sunday, May 15, 2011

Archer EP Show -Gold Coast

What an Awesome night!

I had my EP show on Friday night & Im still on a high.

The room was filled with candles & familiar faces. The drinks were flowing & the seats were full which I was very excited about.
We had Kim Sheehy opening the night & I had a very special guest & friend play Mark Sholtez.

I put some pics below & if you want to check out more 'like' my Archer Music facebook page.
or listen at Archer Music Myspace

Thanks for reading x

Archer playing at the EP show, Tugun Progress Hall on the Gold Coast.

The Archer Band for the EP show : Paul, Nathan, Luke, JT, Mark & Sarah

Archer Playing 'You Say Go' off 'Waking Up Tomorrow' EP available on itunes late June.

Mark Sholtez killed it.

Kim Sheehy awesome.



Ben Wright & Hayley Ryan

Mikey Perry & Sharna Martorella

Sarah & Jay Woods

Kim Sheehy , Sarah Archer & Mark Sholtez


Paul Galagher & Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment